Here are my notes:
1. Current call center software requires lots of hardware. Kallfly is ideal for SMEs and startups since it is cloud-based.
2. Bootstrapped at the beginning, using revenue from customers. Then they joined JFDI, a Singapore-based startup accelerator.
3. Impact of the accelerator: change of business model (added a marketplace of call center agents). Mentoring both on tech and biz. Got customers from co-incubatees and startup conferences.
4. Take action. Don't get paralyzed by thinking. The action itself will clarify the way forward.
5. Productivity: wake up early, exercise, meditate/pray, get through email early
6. A visit to Silicon Valley opened his eyes to startup entrepreneurship
7. How to handle the stress of startups: pause, don't stop
8. Many young entrepreneurs know how to build things but forget that entrepreneurship is about money